Тениски в akulataflyfishing.com

Бръмбари в akulataflyfishing.com

Сухи мухи в akulataflyfishing.com

Силикони в akulataflyfishing.com

Akulata.com - Fly Fishing In Bulgaria

Форумът за мухарски риболов в България
Дата и час: Чет Мар 28, 2024 4:05 pm

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа

Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 18 мнения ]  Отиди на страница Предишна  1, 2
Автор Съобщение
 Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Сря Авг 31, 2005 2:59 pm 
Forum Admin
Аватар

eugen написа:
try to tye first the poly, then hackle feather just over the post with part of the stem aligned on top of the hook, for perfect balance. don't make it stand up, just go build the body and everything.

then, as you come back to build the post with the thread, do it over the hackle and poly in the same time!

it will stand up much better when you wind the hackle and it will remain like that after many fish. just give it a try. after this discovery it's the only way I tye parachutes, much simpler and effective.

Hi,eugen,
thanks for the suggestion, I will try it.
Have you tied parchute flies with white deer hair instead of poly yarn for the parachute, as I did in my fly?
Deer hair is also good floatig material with good visiability, and fits well to the fly.

Best regards!

Rado

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  
Отговори с цитат  
 Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Чет Сеп 01, 2005 1:37 pm 

hey man. sorry for my late answer, I've been very busy these days, had to move in another house.

did managed to go twice to the danube. been there yesterday morning (only caught one small aspius with my new sink line, they wouldn't take surface flies..BTW..it sucks to cast a full sinking on a slow rod).

been there today too, before job. I had many attacks in the surface yet no taker, couldn't keep the line straight in that place, too many currents. it's a shame coz one of them was really a nice fish.

it's not yet ok to fish danube, the water is very high and the fish can only be found in certain places that everybody know, so there is not enough space to cast a fly line because of the others. anyways, the river it's not nice, it's like the rest of the water is dead, all black and muddy. I hate this year! it seems lots of water is still expected to come down the river from Austria and Germany. this weekend I'll go pearch fishing again on a lake, perhaps try for pike, it doesn't worth hunting on the big river, nor any other river in my area.

I never tried to use deer hair for post. I started tying parachutes with kid goat hair, now poly. I only use deer hair for paraduns and sedges. The color of poly is way more visible than the yellow of the deer hair I have. I will give it a try though. Thanx!

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  
Отговори с цитат  
 Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Сеп 02, 2005 12:29 pm 

eugen написа:
I never tried to use deer hair for post. I started tying parachutes with kid goat hair, now poly. I only use deer hair for paraduns and sedges. The color of poly is way more visible than the yellow of the deer hair I have. I will give it a try though. Thanx!

I use mainly deer hair for post. For best visibility use natural white deer hair (deer hairs have natural snow white color in the stomach area, excellent material for parachute posts) Alternatively, if you are unable to find natural white deer hair, you can use bleached deer hair (some cheap hair bleach from any beauty shop will do the job) - bleached deer hair is not so perfect in colour - it is rather a blonde color than snow white, but still very visible. On the other hand calf and goat hair is much durable and makes very good material too, especially for still waters, where floatability is not a problem...
cheers!

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  
Отговори с цитат  
Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 18 мнения ]  Отиди на страница Предишна  1, 2

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа