Форумът за мухарски риболов в България
Дата и час: Чет Мар 28, 2024 12:56 pm

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа

Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 9 мнения ] 
Автор Съобщение
 Заглавие: Equipment, What do you use ?
МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Фев 04, 2005 2:55 am 
Аватар

Since I live in America and have never been to Bulgaria I was wondering what type of gear you folks use there for Trout.
My favorite rod is a Sage XP 4 weight 9 foot . I fish long leaders and use both a sink tip line and a double tapper floating . The 9 foot length I feel gives me better line control and a better presentation. My reel is a Ross Canyon 3 which Ross has since discontinued, It has a disk type drag and is quiet in operation.
I also own a Sage VPS 6wt also a 9 foot rod . Иш ся ь всшшве геьэсеи шгьх шге 4 усежгш ьха зкхъгея шге усха фешшеи л
С гьэе хд саеь угщ С ьп якааехвщ шщзсхж сх фквжьисьхБББ
Жвех

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  
Отговори с цитат  
 Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Фев 04, 2005 10:56 am 

Hi Mo !

It's pity , but in Bulgaria life standart is not high . Small part of us - BG flyfishers have possibility to own SAGE, Hardy,Winston or other quality products. The other aspect is that the flyfishing here is like a baby now starts grow. The market is still flat but the tendence is for change.
Sо ,I personely use for trout french style slow rod "Mitchel"#4 at 8'6 ,line SERT DT -fl.#4. For nimphing I have Shakespeare rod, model TPD at 9'#6,, line Аbu Garcia #7 .

Аll the best !

Chepeto

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  
Отговори с цитат  
 Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Фев 04, 2005 10:59 am 
Аватар

Hi what exactly you whant to know ?

If you ask which rod to take with you take the 9 Length 6 AFTM .
If this is what you`ve ask thats it :)
Nice to meet you !

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  
Отговори с цитат  
 Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Фев 04, 2005 11:17 am 
Forum Admin
Аватар

HI, Glen
nice to see on board man!
Well, chepeto is right for this that here ther is little possibility to by good and expensive equipment.
For example, here the month salary is almost 200 $. And a flyfishing rod like Sage for example is about two salaries. That is why the most used equipment is cheap.
I use shakespeare equipment and all of them, the rod, the line and the reel is not more than 100 $. But this is not a problem for me and my friends to go flyfishing.
I wish you best!
Radoslav Kiskinov

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  
Отговори с цитат  
 Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Фев 04, 2005 3:46 pm 

Hi, Glen
the brand SADGe is of very good standard. I don't have any experience with this brand, but I became convinced in the quality of this produkt. The equipment is very suitable for our mountin lakes. For the small rivers and streams you must have a rod with lenght 7 to 8,6 foots. I think that. Don't worry if you come here only as a tourist without any equipment. There will be no problem for us to find fishing equipment especially for you. It is pleasure for our small fly fishermen community to help you with anything we can.

Regards,
Ivan

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  
Отговори с цитат  
 Заглавие: an apology
МнениеПубликувано на: Пон Фев 07, 2005 6:34 am 
Аватар

I apologise if I came across as being a rich american. Nothing could be further from the truth. I am a auto mechanic and tire technican. I worked and saved for a long time to be able to purchase such exspensive equipment. For give me if I sounded like I was bragging.
Shakespeare has made a good quality rod for many , many years and as a matter of fact my first fly rod was a Shakespeare fiberglass rod .I was just wondering what type of rods you guys use there, Brand name has little to do with it. I am more interested in technique and style of fishing.
I appreciate your freindship and I hope that I can be helpful to your Fly angling community.
Glen

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  
Отговори с цитат  
 Заглавие: Re: an apology
МнениеПубликувано на: Вто Фев 08, 2005 12:17 am 
Forum Admin
Аватар

moflyfisher написа:
I apologise if I came across as being a rich american. Nothing could be further from the truth. I am a auto mechanic and tire technican. I worked and saved for a long time to be able to purchase such exspensive equipment. For give me if I sounded like I was bragging.
Shakespeare has made a good quality rod for many , many years and as a matter of fact my first fly rod was a Shakespeare fiberglass rod .I was just wondering what type of rods you guys use there, Brand name has little to do with it. I am more interested in technique and style of fishing.
I appreciate your freindship and I hope that I can be helpful to your Fly angling community.
Glen

Hi, Glen,
You don't have to apologise man. Everything is all right.
We dont see here who is fishing with what marks of flyfishing equipment. We like that you are writing here about flyfishing, and that we can learn something of you. We are happy to teach you things that we know about the sport here. Everything is just fine.
Keep sharing info, we appreciate it. There are many things that we can learn from you.
Best to you!

Rado

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  
Отговори с цитат  
 Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Съб Фев 12, 2005 2:41 pm 

Hey men! I'm from Czech republic and we are much closer (from the income point of view) to Bulgaria. I own 4 rods and 5 reels for my use (I don't count my guiding equipment):
Rods: Sage LL #4 8'6" 2pcs very fine action, Scott PowRPLy G series #6 9' 2pcs fine action, Scott SAS #6 8'6" 4pcs fast action, Redington FSF #7 10' fast action.
Reels: Aaron #4, Aaron #6, 2 pcs of Redington AL #7, G.Loomis Adventure #6

It looks like huge amount of money invested, but it isn't true for 100%. All rods are build from blanks or bought as a "second hand" (yes, some people are crazy when searching the best :-)... f.e. my sage costed 150 EUR and was almost new!), besides the Aaron reels all of the rest are digged from some special promotions and I saved lot of money.

So, this is the way! In Bulgraia it is in the beginning, but you'll see it in a future. For now I have one different solution: if somebody needs rod or reel, let me know what kind or for what you need it and I can help you with advice and mainly with getting it for a reasonable price. because I have pretty good connection with BG, there is no problem to arrange delivery. Finaly, I'm not a businessman, it is my help for the bulgarian fly fishing.

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  
Отговори с цитат  
 Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Пон Фев 14, 2005 12:15 pm 
Forum Admin
Аватар

XAXAP написа:
Hey men! I'm from Czech republic and we are much closer (from the income point of view) to Bulgaria. I own 4 rods and 5 reels for my use (I don't count my guiding equipment):
Rods: Sage LL #4 8'6" 2pcs very fine action, Scott PowRPLy G series #6 9' 2pcs fine action, Scott SAS #6 8'6" 4pcs fast action, Redington FSF #7 10' fast action.
Reels: Aaron #4, Aaron #6, 2 pcs of Redington AL #7, G.Loomis Adventure #6

It looks like huge amount of money invested, but it isn't true for 100%. All rods are build from blanks or bought as a "second hand" (yes, some people are crazy when searching the best :-)... f.e. my sage costed 150 EUR and was almost new!), besides the Aaron reels all of the rest are digged from some special promotions and I saved lot of money.

So, this is the way! In Bulgraia it is in the beginning, but you'll see it in a future. For now I have one different solution: if somebody needs rod or reel, let me know what kind or for what you need it and I can help you with advice and mainly with getting it for a reasonable price. because I have pretty good connection with BG, there is no problem to arrange delivery. Finaly, I'm not a businessman, it is my help for the bulgarian fly fishing.

Hi, Martin,
I like to hear form you.
There in Czech Republic, it is hard as in Bulgaria to buy equpment for flyfishing, isn't it?
You said some of your fly rods are hand made? You have a friend there, who makes them? Very nice.
Thanks for that you are ready for help as buying stuffs, I appreciate it. Some day if I have enough mone, I 'll cal you.
Stay in touch and best to all of you guys!

Rado

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  
Отговори с цитат  
Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 9 мнения ] 

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа